Marriage License is $61 – includes a certified copy to be used for name change at Social Security Office and DMV. We now accept credit and debit cards.
Please visit our office to fill out a marriage license application. We accept applications from 8am to 4pm.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to obtain a license without parental consent.
- No one over the age of 21 can marry someone that is under the age of 18.
If one of the applicants will not be able to be present in the application process, the following will need to be provided:
- Affidavit of Absent Applicant (All)
- Verification of Disabled Applicant
- Verification of Incarcerated Applicant
- Verification of Military Applicant
Call our office if you think the marriage license was filed in Warren County and we will look it up.